Monday, July 15, 2013

MEET THE FAMILY!


Hi, we are a family of six (obviously!)...consisting of Daddy Chow (Chee Hwee) and me (Evelyn Leong).


We have three gorgeous (if I may say so myself) and active boys : Nicholas, Bryan and quite recently, Andrick; and a feisty and lovely princess : Venice.

The reason I'm setting up this new blog is to replace it with the old, albeit under-post one. This is because stupid me, didn't know that photos posted on blogger is directly linked to picasa albums. I think I deleted the whole album photos and the pictures on my previous blog came up picture-less! That's me...always a stickler for neatness thus I hated photos all over the place...in this case all over the net! Anyway, it looks so unappealing now that I decided to create a new blog to replace the old one...

And I made a vow to myself to post more....hopefully. Sometimes memories with my family is so precious and I find it so sad to let it pass by and with no way to document it (I usually have my hands full with Andrick).

No comments:

Post a Comment