Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MY FIRST KISS!.....FROM ANDRICK CHOW KAY VIN

Finally this little BABY learns how to KISS me!!! But so pity I don't have a photo of it. I have to perch my face VERY near to him, point like a mad woman at my lips to get his attention before he finally realize what I'm doing and reluctantly lean closer to touch his lips to mine. WOOHOO!!! A kiss from Andrick is as loving as he'll get...
My Andrick de Mozart

But then later today, he like warm up dy....keep on kissing me and then laughing happily! He is my only kid that I don't understand till today (Day-444). I simply don't understand how he operates, what makes him tick. He simply don't respond to hugs, kisses, etc. What he displays today I think is more like a type of game to him rather than his feelings of love for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment