Thursday, October 9, 2014

OF FAMILY, MOMS AND MOM'S MOM

My Mini Loves....

I have had the urge to blog recently, but with commitments, barely had time to do so. Don't know why but as I age, I have the fear of forgetting some important milestones or special moments and feel the need to document it.
My Greater Loves.....

Life on the homefront is quite rough. Mom-in-law just started dialysis, and is now here daily till evening. Much as I understand the mechanics of things we should do, I can't help feeling the tension and stress. And to add salt to the wound, Andrick is behaving badly towards this...refusing to go near her and crying when put down. Superstition-wise, Venice and Andrick have fallen sick since she's here; one is having fever/ tonsilitis, the other fever/diarrhea. They fell sick at the same time MIL said she felt SOMETHING. Anyway, Venice is sleeping beside me while I'm typing this. I feel like there's a baby crocodile in the room *SNORRRE.....SNORRRE*.

As for Nic, I have to always remind/advise him of life lessons; he keeps steering to the side and complaining of this and that. Really worried that he'll go off the road, if you get what I mean.

Bryan on the other hand is really becoming more reliant, hopes this is not the calm before the storm like in Nic's case. For Venice, there are some sweet moments peppered with a bit of princessy tantrums (more so while she's sick). There's this time that I am so stressed about something and gently wept a bit. She came to me and present me with an invisible bouquet, then said : "A flower for you, mom." Awwww, SO SWEET!! It really makes my day.
Quick, RUNNNNN!!!!

Andrick is.......well, ANDRICK. Andrick will always be Andrick. Period. He's in a class of his own. Unbeatable. I'm speechless.......

One for the album....with Grandma! *photobombed by Venice lol*
Mom commented that why she and Venice have the same smile one lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment