Monday, October 13, 2014

MY LOVE FOR ANDRICK

Was just looking back at pics of Andrick. Wow, how he has grown! But so sad to see his baby fat disappearing before my eyes! He used to be so chubby back then.

Then....

NOW!!!

These last two days, I feel something positive happening to me. Ever since Andrick's birth, I'm ashamed to say that I don't feel any great love for my baby. He just seems a nuisance to me, what with his violent streak, incessant screaming and unloving nature. Then quite recently, I can feel this long overdue love started rearing its pretty little head. Suddenly, I am more tolerant towards him, seeing his non-stop action as just kiddy curiosity to explore his surroundings rather than out to irritate me.

I don't know if it's Gods great eye-opening (literally) work or what, but I'm glad that I am able to LOVE my baby as I should, tantrums and all. Right now as I'm typing this, he's crawling at high speed back to his toys after seeing Daddy putting them back into the box. He ran straight to the toys and started pawing everything with his little hands so that the toys are scattered EVERYWHERE. That's my ANDRICK. But it's okay, NOW I think it's cute... : D

All ready and raring to go!
Anyway, talking about God and prayers, I just came across this site by Lysa TerKeurst about prayers for your son which is very useful for me at this stage. It's about prayers for your son who is gaining more independence and in the process we feel like he's getting harder to grasp and communicate with. Do check it out : Lysa TerKeurst - 10 Prayers For Your Son. God can I relate to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment