Saturday, October 18, 2014

CONTINUATION OF MY MIRACLE

My baby's so excited as Che Che bounced the see-saw up and down!


I think something strange, or rather wonderful happened to me recently. As I said in my previous post, it's like the Almighty God has washed my brain or given me a new one.
To market, to market, to buy a FAT PIG!!!
I used to detest sleeping with Andrick. I feel so tired looking after him the whole day with little rest in between that I need this break and my beauty sleep badly. So all this while since his birth, he's been sleeping with Wei in the living room. I can't help it I just can't.
Andrick loves doing what Che Che is doing...with a dash of cheekiness!

Then recently I voluntarily slept with the whole lot of them outside while asking Wei to get some rest and sleep alone in the room! We even pretended that we are setting up tent and camping outside! To be honest, I don't get a very restful sleep these few nights but I'm happy. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS??!!?
Getting checked by the doctor (for diarrhea)....he looked SO SUSPICIOUS!!!

Bob the Builder, CAN WE FIX IT? Yes, we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment