Sunday, November 23, 2014

VENICE'S AMAZING ATTENTION TO DETAILS

Daddy with his princess!

My, my, dunno why but I'm always amazed by Venice!

The things she say always had me stumped. Just one of our conversation today:


I was bathing her and got to talking about the beach (coz I am planning a beach holiday).


Me : Wern, do you like the beach?
Venice : Yes!
Me : What do you like about the beach?
Venice : *thinking but not saying anything*
Me : Do you know what's a beach? What do you have at the beach?
Venice: .......umm, bouncy ball, umbrella to cover from the sun, bucket and spade.....sand castle! I know how to make a sand castle! First, you take a pail, then put sand in it, then take out the sand and you have a sand castle already!
Me : *speechless*
Venice and her princess obsession
Oh yeah, and did I mention where did she get this insights to detail? Peppa Pig....

Continuing her pink obsession
With her 4 Chopin class teacher, Mrs Kwong
On Friday, she had her year end class party and also to celebrate Children's Day. As I might be changing her school next year, I thought it'd be a good idea to snap some pictures of her with her friends. End up they don't want to take pictures....dunno what's on the minds of children these days. So just a pic with her teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment