Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - MY YEAR

It's true when they say that the older you get, time passes by faster! I barely have time to take a breather and that's it.....the year has passed.

Anyway, this is the customary year in review post....
My baby went to school!

We organized a *spy theme* party for Bryan
Then one month later, we also put together a *My Little Pony* party for Venice at her school!

Venice looking shy of all the attention...
Before this, Venice also had her first Sports Day where she cried buckets....
Had some pretty good family bonding time...which is priceless!
Realized Andrick had some potential being the next Korean heartthrob!
Brought Andrick to the zoo for the very first time!
My Granny.....

Having fun with 3D art....
And poof!...just like that, one year had gone....
Went to Jump Street
And Andrick's putting on a show of his own at Jump Street....standing on a bin
This is considered our X'mas meal....coz we don't get to have one

This little critter had his first haircut!

At one glance, I thought that my picture doesn't look as interesting as other people's but to me, these are the precious memories that I will hold dear to me....where nothing can replace. Thank you Wei, Juan, Hao, Venice and Andrick for a spectacular year and hopefully with many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment