Thursday, June 23, 2016

MIA - A QUICK UPDATE

Wow, time passes so quickly! A quick glimpse and it's already 1+ year since I'm here.

Anyway, just a quick update...

Since the beginning of this year, Andrick has been quite good and manageable. Not like last year where he don't know what discipline is and would go beserk at malls where I'll be like a mad woman running all around chasing a toddler.

He's still the lil' devil but now he understands when I'm being firm and would tone down his naughtiness hehe.

Venice on the other hand is becoming more whiny and emo. I guess it's a phase that every child has to go through, but let's hope it'll be over soon. The two big boys are as usual stuck to their devices, as addicted as ever. Nic is more at the present while Bryan has his head up his phone heaven.

He had to take out all his toys to teman him sleep...
Bryan's 12th Birthday! Star Wars theme done by daddy...and this lil' boy has to photobomb koko's birthday shot.
Family pic!
Kung fu fighting....or macarena?
Some of my favourite shots are not beautifully captured ones...it's candid ones like this that shows their happiness all over.
The prince of a thousand face...and I really mean thousands....coz that's how many role he wants to play in his life. Hope you achieve it all, my son.

Nowadays, I usually stayed at home with Andrick while the kokos and cheche are at school and Wei is at gym. We just hang out quietly, either eating or watching cartoons and I'll be online most of the time hehe. I find it therapeutic.... #excuses

While typing this, Andrick was telling me:

A : Mommy! Bird fly! Mommy, tum tum dut dut.

When I asked him what is that, he said Pappa George (his language for Peppa Pig/George)

Venice's sports day...where she dance to Ola Bola to start of the event

 It was a flurry of activities on May with Mother's Day and Nic, Venice and my birthday!

Me and my kids!

All of us...this is actually just Mother's Day celebration for mom. Sis bought the cake.

There's actually something soothing about tucking your kids (and those still pretending to be a kid) to bed.
Another happy moment between sister and brother...I love

One more!

Venice insisted on Daddy using the massage chair....and Daddy is so happy (geli) hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment